Kevin went in for a check up Monday morning and was thrown ANOTHER curve ball...He was admitted back into MUSC for more testing and procedures. Will post a more detailed update as information becomes available.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think they are confusing check-up with check-in. At any rate you should tell them after the check-in and the check-up you would like to check -out as soon as possible. I'll check with you this afternoon.
ok... another joke - this one from Emma who unfortunately (or fortunately) has discovered "blonde' jokes - sorry to all you blondes:
Blonde walks into a store and asks the owner if she can purchase a particular tv. Owner says, "I am sorry. I don't sell anything to blondes."
Next day she purchase a red wig and returns to the store requesting the same tv. Owner replies, "I am sorry. I don't sell anything to blondes."
Next day she purchases a brown wig and returns to the store requesting the same tv. Owner replies, "I am sorry, maam, but as I have told you, I do not sell anything to blondes!" Exasperated, she says, "How did you know I was a blonde?"
Owner says.... "Because that tv you want is a microwave!"
:-) Hope we made you laugh and again, I apologize to all the blondes out there.
Trying to do the math. So, you're back in when you should have been out. Does this mean you are a week AHEAD of schedule?? GOOD GOING! In... Out... In... Out... Hope you're tracking those frequent flyer miles. Those points really add up fast. Then you can trade them in for soemthing you really need like... ice skates or a bobble head.
Please let Kevin know my thoughts and prayers are with you all. We grew up together just houses away and I have great memories of summers on the creek. I work at MUSC so anytime you need anything while there please don't hesitate to call me. The operator can find me anytime. Again our love and thoughts are with you. Kevin be strong and believe in God and yourself. He will protect you and watch over you. Love Terry, Jim and Megan Clarkin
I feel like I am saying what everyone else is...soooo many people are praying for you, thinking of you, and want to take the pain and fight away! I can't wait to see what kind of rainbow has God has waiting for you all after this ordeal is over! When you need something to do- let me know- I can bring over the plans for next year's bazaar and we can get to work on all those volts and amps! Ha!
Thinking of you, Denise Hamilton and the rest of the Hammy Family
The Story 4 are checking in with the OBD - we were down out with the flu and we are back in action. What's the action with OBD....we are hoping and praying for a quick return to Hobcaw..Love, The Story 4 :)
9 comments:
I think they are confusing check-up with check-in. At any rate you should tell them after the check-in and the check-up you would like to check -out as soon as possible. I'll check with you this afternoon.
ok... another joke - this one from Emma who unfortunately (or fortunately) has discovered "blonde' jokes - sorry to all you blondes:
Blonde walks into a store and asks the owner if she can purchase a particular tv. Owner says, "I am sorry. I don't sell anything to blondes."
Next day she purchase a red wig and returns to the store requesting the same tv. Owner replies, "I am sorry. I don't sell anything to blondes."
Next day she purchases a brown wig and returns to the store requesting the same tv. Owner replies, "I am sorry, maam, but as I have told you, I do not sell anything to blondes!" Exasperated, she says, "How did you know I was a blonde?"
Owner says....
"Because that tv you want is a microwave!"
:-) Hope we made you laugh and again, I apologize to all the blondes out there.
Trying to do the math. So, you're back in when you should have been out. Does this mean you are a week AHEAD of schedule?? GOOD GOING! In... Out... In... Out... Hope you're tracking those frequent flyer miles. Those points really add up fast. Then you can trade them in for soemthing you really need like... ice skates or a bobble head.
Love to all,
Linwood & Debra
Please let Kevin know my thoughts and prayers are with you all. We grew up together just houses away and I have great memories of summers on the creek. I work at MUSC so anytime you need anything while there please don't hesitate to call me. The operator can find me anytime. Again our love and thoughts are with you. Kevin be strong and believe in God and yourself. He will protect you and watch over you. Love Terry, Jim and Megan Clarkin
We just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and continue praying for you.
Love,
The Stiebys
We wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and you are in our prayers.
Love to all,
The Stiebys
I feel like I am saying what everyone else is...soooo many people are praying for you, thinking of you, and want to take the pain and fight away! I can't wait to see what kind of rainbow has God has waiting for you all after this ordeal is over! When you need something to do- let me know- I can bring over the plans for next year's bazaar and we can get to work on all those volts and amps! Ha!
Thinking of you,
Denise Hamilton and the rest of the Hammy Family
Yahoo! Whoopeedo! TGIF! Thank you for today...ya'll did good, although you didn't stick to the usual Friday schedule but that's a good thing!
The Story 4 are checking in with the OBD - we were down out with the flu and we are back in action. What's the action with OBD....we are hoping and praying for a quick return to Hobcaw..Love,
The Story 4 :)
Post a Comment