Monday, March 3, 2008
Monday Update
Did you ever read the Where's Waldo books? That is sort of how we have started to treat Kevin...Where's Kevin? He has been back to MUSC this past week and now he is at home again. He and Becky are hanging in there and taking it day by day. Kevin says he used to like roller coasters, but not anymore!!! This roller coaster ride has lasted too long! Just pray that the carnivale is closing soon and that the Blanchard's can get back to having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kevin, Becky and KB,
Just wanted you to know that our community group included you in our corporate prayer last evening and we will continue pray for you individually this coming week. I don't think most of us reading this blog can begin to understand how difficult the past months have been for you.
Please post if you need ANYTHING so we can all support you...
The Benfields
Keep on, keepin on D.K.
Oh, how do you look today?
Hey, that's OK - just think of all the NEW friends you've made @ MUSC! They like to see your smiling faces & want you with them. But I declare war: we want you @ 614 Hobcaw.
Keep walking forward...
Love, S
Kevin, Becky & KB,
Your in our thoughts and prayers always.
Keith's been wearing his "Burning Daylight" braclet 24/7, but wants to be sure you know that it's the only ORANGE thing he'll ever wear :)!
Becky, Adam misses you terribly!
Please don't hesitate to let us know what you need.
The Lipskys
DK,
I thought you might want to know. I woke up this morning and I swear I look better today than yesterday. What about you? Oh, and the cooler trick is not working for me, even after I pointed it west as per Becky.
just praying no news is good news
Post a Comment