Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Update

Well, Kevin is headed back to MUSC for another surgery this week. Hopefully this surgery will correct complications and bring us closer to our goal of making it to the oncologist. Kevin is bummed that he is still dealing with surgeries and complications and really misses all of his friends. It will take about a week to completely recover, heal and determine if this surgery will be the last one...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it home for AI. Don't forget to dial in 866-4357-03 for my guy Jason who impersonated my song, "Over The Rainbow". His version was so upbeat & cheerful! I think I still love my formal version better.
You really looked so great today (such fortitude), not just good but GREAT! That chair driver said he was going to get you a staff badge but we want you back as our electrician & go to guy, not an MUSC staffer!!!
Take care & we'll celebrate in 2 weeks. Remember, negative takes too much energy.....
CALL in for Jason!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, press my friend !!!! And look good doing it.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I ment Press on. But I left out "on" to make you say, huh? Beleive that? As the "Swinging Medalions" would say, "keep on keepin on".

da-Boo said...

OK...You're KILLIN' ME!!!! We need to get this show on the road. Becky's gonna start gettin' suspicious 'bout you and all those nurses comin' back early from vacation to do the sponge baths... YOU DOG!!!!
I love you and want you back so KNOCK IT OFF and GET IT GOING!!!!
h

Anonymous said...

Good luck this week. We've got a lot to do this week so..........
Get her done.