OK...Kev....yer killin' me!!!! Let's just git 'er done pard... We got stuff to do n places to go! I can't remember whether I cut the red wire and lick the white wire or veesa versa??? What I 'sposta do??? So git dat narrah little butt in gear n come on with me.... i miss you h
5 comments:
Becky,
You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there baby.
Suzanne
Moncks Corner has been praying for you all. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Bill and Sue Likes (Willie)
Praying those test results come back the way you need them to so Kevin can avoid any additional surgeries. It has been a long road for you guys.
The Benfield family
OK...Kev....yer killin' me!!!!
Let's just git 'er done pard...
We got stuff to do n places to go!
I can't remember whether I cut the red wire and lick the white wire or veesa versa??? What I 'sposta do???
So git dat narrah little butt in gear n come on with me....
i miss you
h
Positive thoughts and prayers continue from the Owens family! Stay strong!
Cole and Christina
Post a Comment