Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Magical Sunday

If you've ever seen the 25 most exciting seconds of college football, then you know how magical it is when my Clemson Tigers rub Howard's Rock and run down the hill into Death Valley.

That is how magical the day has been for Kevin. His good friend Ed Darby took him a signed football by Tommy Bowden and Tommy and the Tigers said a special prayer for Kevin after their last practice. What a special gift!

Thanks Ed for bringing such joy to our main quarterback this afternoon!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gracious! Ed, you are THE man of the day! Thank you so much for such an effort and wonderful gift on behalf of Kevin. I can just see all the SMILES penetrating Hobcaw!
Go TIGERS!!!!!
LOVE, SUBA

Unknown said...

OBD

Story 4 checking in - it appears we missed quite a bit being out in Big Sky, MT for the week. We thrilled you are back at OBD HQ in Hobcaw. Once we get back our sea legs - currently dealing with mountain/rafting legs - we will stand by for orders. Wow - How about those Tigers..I am very proud to be an alumni but Ed Darby is the Hero of the day. I can feel the smile from the Blanchard 3. The power of prayers, friendship..amazing! Stay strong-let us know what we can do..
Love,
THe Story 4 :)

Anonymous said...

guess I'll have to root for the Tigers now. Never thought I'd say that.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to read about your Magical Sunday! Becky, it was a magical Sunday for me also when I saw you and KB in church tonight.
Prayers were being said for all of you.
Love, Lynn Hodapp

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I must be missing something. Tommy WHO???

Death Valley?? Is that anything like the Big Valley with Barbara Stanwick??? I used to love that show!

Kisses,
Debra

Anonymous said...

Your friends at Sticky Fingers just checking in to see what has been going on. Looks like alot of fun on the lake.

Talk to you soon.
Tell Kevin to call Martin at Sticky Fingers when he feels up to it. I have a little treat for the family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thursday to all!! Looks like it will be a fabulous week-end for a little water sports!

Becky, want to thank you for the great advice. You were right, AGAIN, oh so wise one!

Sending looks of positive JuJu your way.

Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra

Anonymous said...

Kevin, tell Debra Death Valley is that place where we fry checken once a year.