Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Update

We've hit a few bumps in the road this week but after a quick trip to our favorite MUSC floor hangout, we'll be looking forward to a glorious Labor Day Weekend. Congrats to all our back to school students. Work hard, study hard, play hard and remember to always keep your eye on the ball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoop-dee-do! Yes, it will be a glorious weekend. We're not going to even think about working hard and studying hard. Nothing but fun, fun, fun. Hang in there, we're all thinking about you and your SMILING faces. Keep your face toward the sunshine and keep moving forward.
LOVE YOU, SUBA
PS-Tell BeBe I can't go skiing with her this weekend. I need to stay close to home - Mandy's baby is due in a week.

Anonymous said...

Glad we stayed "close to home". Baby was born late this afternoon! Precious, precious little baby Otto Wright Von See - named after his paternal great-grandfather and Mandy's dear uncle, Kevin Wright Blanchard.
Congratulations Mandy, Sam and Big Brother Rowland!!!
Love you all, SUBA

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a glorious week-end all around. Congrats to the ENTIRE VonSee/Rowland/Blanchard family!!!

Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Linwood & Debra

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about all of you. I hope you had a good weekend!Take care! Lynn H