Well, the Blanchards have settled into football and fall baseball season with lots of great coaching advice from Coach Blanchard. Kevin finally met with his oncologist and is going to start chemotherapy in the next two weeks. We hope that everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall weather in Charleston and keep Kevin in your thoughts as he tackles chemo.
Every day is game day and ALWAYS keep your eye on the ball!
Love to all!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know the MUSC surgeons are sure going to miss your smiling faces but now Hollings Cancer Center is not going to know what hit them with your positive attitude and determination. Persevere & stay strong, keep moving forward and we're with you every step. You WILL be successful!!!!!
Love always, SUBA
PS-Remind Becky that I can also snow ski. Not a challenge, just a reminder...
Kevin,
You made my day the other day! I was so happy to see you-still looking good! Keep the faith and the positive attitude!!! I am sure you are enjoying all this baseball on TV as much as Thomas is enjoying it. Take care.
Love ya, Ursula
Very happy to see Mr Fix-It lookin' his handsome self the other day bringing home the load of firewood (only number 12 on the endless "to do" list Beck had waiting for the Energizer Bunny.
Big Hugs
h
glad to see the update... we have some electrical consulting work for you when you are ready... nothing major - just some input.
the Benfields
Post a Comment