Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Race for Operation Burning Daylight
Kevin has successfully tackled his first chemotherapy session and will go back in a few weeks for round two. He hopes to cheer his team on at the Race for the Cure this weekend on Daniel Island and please look out for us with our Operation Burning Daylight t-shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
B, since your all-time sport was track & field, I'm not even going to try to keep up with you on this one - just wait for me @ the finish line. OK??? I'll be a little slower than usual looking for that Operation Burning Daylight guy (if he gets to go) but don't give up on me.
BTW - do you use the same muscles for walking that you do for water skiing???
Love ya, SUBA
One chemo behind ya! This is truly a family of inspiration.
Love & Prayers,
Debra
Big hug.
h
A wet race day is over! We had a beautiful Sunday for all to dry out! Can't wait to hear what's next for the OBD Team! Hope KB makes it to Oakhaven for Halloween! He always says, "I bet you don't remember me!" And I always say, "You bet I do."
Love & Prayers,
Debra
Just because the "bizarre" bazaar is over, does not mean I am not thinking of you all! I'm sure Kevin is glad he can take me off speed dial now that it's over! HA! Glad to hear chemo round 1 is done- let's do the same with #2! Waiting in the end zone patiently! Denise
Sorry we missed the Race for the Cure due to DW travel baseball. Glad to hear that you are doing well though...
The Benfields
Becky, Kevin, and KB, hope you are doing ok. Happy Birthday a day early to KB!
Sending prayers your way. Love, Joan
Post a Comment