Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Kevin’s chemotherapy is over and he’s awaiting further consultations with the powers that be. He has retained his good looks and positive attitude but hoping some of that nastiness within is G-O-N-E. He and Becky wish for everyone a wonderful THANKSGIVING.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Becky, Kevin and KB,
Hurray! I know you are glad the chemo is over. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Belated Birthday to KB.

Take care,
Joan

Jeff and Becky said...

Hello Coastal Cousins -

Thanksgiving greetings from the Upstate. Jeff and I are grateful for all of you and wish you blessings upon blessings!

Love,
Jeff and Becky

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ALL for being so brave.
LOVE, SUBA

da-Boo said...

Hey Kev, I happy 4 U the chemo is done. And we all KNOW who has ALL the nastiness...uh huh...the Vixen of Venom...Yeah Baby...
We hope you had a Happy and Relaxing Thanksgiving. I will see you soon!!!!!!!
h