Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Chemo is over & the powers that be may do some radiation treatments sometime around Christmas. Kevin maintains that positive attitude and is looking forward to colder weather so he can sit by the fire although, he has been known to turn on the AC and have a fire anyway. He still has the occasional trip for emergency treatment of elevated temperature but at least not another surgery! KB’s winter football team, the Mount Pleasant All Stars is playing in the state championship at Rock Hill this weekend so we are sure pulling for VICTORY. Miss Becky is enjoying her usual Christmas craft projects and looking forward to a relaxed holiday. They wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Mandy Von See said...

Always believe in Santa Claus!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mandy - BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE.
Good luck to KB this weekend and always! We will be thinking of you every minute but please BE CAREFUL!
Kevin - I'll be over this weekend for that fire. SOOOOO cozy!
And Miss BeBe - I better be getting my necklaces or you're going on my naughty list! Keep smiling!
Love always, SUBA

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know, I am still checking on you. Glad to hear chemo is finished. I wish you all a relaxed joyful Christmas and 2009! Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

Santa Claus is comin' ta TOWN!!!!
No worries...he knows exactly where you live. I know he's got some great stuff for KB and Kev. He may need a hand gettin' the large sack of coal down the chimbley for the Beekster...I know she been B-A-A-D!!!
and Kev...do not shoot at the reindeer this time...not in season!
luv to all .... h

Anonymous said...

Well, if Kevin wants a fire, he's gonna HAVE to turn on the AC. Only in Charleston, I guess, can we see a turn in the weather like this. Aren't we lucky to live here!

Just over a week 'till Santa comes! Be sure the cookies and milk are ready for him and NO waiting up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Love, Linwood & Debra

Anonymous said...

OK Kevin. You better be in trainning for the "Great Family Race" I know I am. Only I'm not sure what to train for. Maybe we can carry the "Magic" cooler from your front porch with us on the shuttle bus with some beverages and some ham bis kits. Has anyone told you how to win or what to win? Can't wait till next Tues.

Anonymous said...

Kevin, Becky and K.B.,
We have thought about you many times and recently checked back in with your OBD website. We want to wish you all the good luck with your treatment and want you to know that we will be thinking positive thoughts your way and praying for you during this tough time. We know how strong you are and are sure you will win this one too! Happy Holidays and Christmas wishes to you. Sincerely, The Pearson Family

Mandy Von See said...

FYI, the prize for the "Amazing Family Christmas Race" is the joy from the journey and the memories we'll relive and make along the way! I sure do hope the cooler is full of sweet tea and ham buskits. Since we are all TRUE locals (Born and raised right here in the lowcountry), you'll have no problem with all the clues! Can't wait! Love, MVS

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to everyone!
jer

Anonymous said...

Praying all is going well as we know there were some difficulties recently... We continue to pray and think of you! Blessings in the new year...

the benfields