Kevin had a rough couple of weeks but Hospice has gotten his meds regulated and he is a little relieved. This amazing organization has offered phenomenal support and quickly realized the positive spirit they are dealing with in Kevin. He continues to have quite an impact on everyone he meets.
The beautiful Christmas decorations are up at the Blanchard household and of course, they have their continuous fire that brings comfort to all of us. So, they are enjoying the holiday season and looking forward to each day.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Please, PLEASE tell me the secret. I have to know & you know what I mean. You'll have to use my original "Over the Rainbow". I just can't top the original! Have a good day. Thinking of you every minute. I love you, SUBA.
BTW -CONGRATS to KB on getting that permit!!!
We think of you often and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Kevin you are an inspiration to everyone KEEP FIGHTING!
I'll be sure to watch out for KB on the road. What a scary thought. My two will be doing the same in a few months.
The Sturmers
Stay the course captain. The rough seas always give way to smoothe sailing. A few rough nights a few good nights. Take the F@#*# medicine. I'm with you at the helm always.
KUTGF
OH by the way, what the heck is the secret?
I'd just like to know when we are going to find the secret out!!!!
Just thinking of and keeping ya'll in our prayers, Stephen, Brianna and Ali.
Sending much love to all three of you! Keep fighting Kevin, you are such an inspiration.
May the fire in your hearth warm you inside and out! May you find peace and comfort and a good night's sleep. May your "ELf on the Shelf" be a calming elf turning his head to the occassional spiced eggnog or two.
Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra
Air Max
Nike Air Max
Air Max shoes
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet store
uggs outlet stores
ugg boots
Ugg Boots on sale
Ugg Boots for sale
Classic Ugg Boots
Cheap Ugg Boots
Women Ugg Boots
Newest Ugg
Outlet UGG Boots
Australia Ugg
Wholesale Ugg boots
Post a Comment