Friday, January 11, 2008
Friday Update
KB had a great visit with his daddy this afternoon and looked at the battle scar. KB immediately said it reminded him of field goal posts. Kevin will be thinking of you all at your games this weekend. KB really appreciated all the support he received from his friends at school this morning. Kevin is still saving all energy for his team meetings with his main quarterback, KB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Hi Kevin, Becky and KB ~
Just checking in...we're all hoping that Kevin is a little more comfortable today than yesterday. Each day will bring big improvements, we just know it!
Kevin, I wasn't able to figure out how to wire you in with a headset for tomorrow's flag football game and, quite frankly, I'm worried about the coaching duties with George at the helm! I know, after you witnessed the game last week, you're worried too! I'll make you a deal...if you'll work on resting, listening to the doctors and getting better, I'll work on rigging up a headset for the game on the 19th. We need you!
You're all in our constant thoughts and prayers. Take good care of each other and know that we are here for you.
Love to all,
Anne, George, Matt and Marc
All of the Byrne family are wishing a speedy recovery. We are praying for you.
looking foward to seeing ya'll back at school!! Keep the smile on your face kevin.
love,
the Byrnes
Kate, Karl, Rory, and Brian
Becky,
The Anderson family has been praying for you, Kevin and KB all week. We're so glad to hear Kevin's surgery went well and our prayers will continue. Please let me know if there is anything we can do. Keep the positive attitude - it goes a long way!!!
The Andersons,
George, Lisa, Zach and Ashley
You are in our Prayers.
The Grisham Family
Andre,Holly,Katherine,Samantha,McKenzie,Zachery
Hey Kevin, I've got an electrical problem at my house I need help with. When can you check it out for me?
Just kidding!
God is Good isn't he? Little Mike commented today about God answering our prayers. He sure has been praying hard for you!
We'll be by to visit soon, just wanted you to get plenty of rest before getting bothered with too much company.
Mike, Sharon, Anna, Michael & Lauren
Hi Blanchard's,
I was so excited to hear the good news Wednesday afternoon. I must have said 100 prayers for your family that day.Becky- you put a smile on my family's face every school morning. I cannot tell you enough how much you are appreciated. I hope that you will please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help your family during this hard time. I will keep you in my prayers daily. ps-Wil said he won't pick on you today. Love the Sheppard's
Hi Blandchards! We are so glad to see that Kevin's surgery went well, and we hope to hear more good scouting reports! We have some Clemson football tickets with your name on them waiting on you to use them this fall!
Get better soon! Go Tigers!
Suzanne, Eddie, Conley, Joseph, Reilly, and Brogan Poole
Dear Little Blanchards, Hope last nite was better than the night before and tonight will be better than last night.
I think about you all day and it makes me feel so good to know that you all are so loved by your wonderful friends and family in Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Tootie said to tell you to get better so you can come fish at Pop's lake soon.
Take care and stay positive. I'm not letting Bret send you anything that might cause you to split your stitches. He's chomping at the bit to make you all laugh.
We love you,
Julie, Bret, Bruce, Molly and Muggs
p.s. M & M send a big sloppy boxer kiss to Skiddles and Kb.
What fantastic news! Along with everyone else who knows you and your family, we have been praying for you. Jesus said in Matthew 19:26 "but with God all things are possible". He didn't say just the simple things or the easy things, he said ALL things. Stand on His Word. Get better!
Bud, Jonnie, Andrew, Christian, Joanna and Mary Grace Furmanchik
Hi Kevin, Becky and KB,
We wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! Also wanted to let you know that we went out to cheer on KB and the team today. Congratulations - KB and the team had a great game, winning 44-12!! We look forward to playing your team next week. But, please ask KB and the rest of the team to pull for the flags, not the shorts!! (I'll let KB share that with you.)
Rest well and know that we continue to prayer for you.
Love,
Rosie, Doug, Doug, Kurt and Kelsey Stieby
Hello KB, Becky and Kevin - sounds like everything is progressing well. We're still checking in for daily updates and are still faithfully praying for each of you every day. Take care!!!
Wow...the house looks different without your comings and goings. Can't wait to see you and yours in the yard, doing all the good "stuff" like baseball, basketball, wave boards, and just plain ole fun living with Skittle and all running like crazy all over the neighborhood.
Godspeed as you go through this challenging time in your lives.
The Lee Family
Hey 3Bs
Catching any new plays while watching the NFL playoffs - can David G. of the Jags throw a pass or two..Hanging tough! What about the snow in GB-Kevin do you want your room that chilly-Becky we will get you something warm/fuzzy to keep you smiling as head cheerleader! Team Blanchard/OBD is full steam ahead! The Story 4 are praying hard...
Love,
Christine,Matt, Jack & Joe :)
The Conroys have been thinking about you all constantly and praying for you. Riley was happy to see KB's face at school on Friday. Please know that so many people care about your family and are with you through this journey. Mrs. becky we miss your smiling face in the mornings - you are such a ray of sunshine to us all - thank you. Hannah says Go Bulldogs. Our prayers will continue for a speedy recovery and brighter days ahead!!!!!
Hi Blanchards,
Rosie Stieby was not kidding when she said KB had an outstanding flag football game today and led the team to victory as our QB! We missed you terribly but felt you both there with us ~ there was the most spectacular rainbow over the field as the players were arriving! We just knew it was you...on top of that, I was given a gift this year called, "A Year's Worth of Wishes". I like to think of them as prayers and I've been offering them up for your family. Today's prayer was, "May your days be filled with rainbows." I'm not kidding. So, I know that everyone's prayers are being answered and that there will be many more rainbows for the Blanchards in the days to come. It'll get better each day. And no one is more deserving...
Love you guys!
Anne, George, Matt & Marc
Hi- just wanted you to know we are praying for your recovery everyday. I hope every day gets better. Hang in there! The Sheppard's
Post a Comment