Operation Burning Daylight has returned to home base.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
3Bs
The Story 4 know that you are glad to be home. There is no place quite like home. We are awaiting orders as Kevin recovers in the quiet comforts of home. Prayers are many.. Love, The Story 4 :)
Thank God you are doing better than the Packers tonight! I'm sure you are so happy to be at home!! We'll be looking for you to spike the ball at the Super Bowl in 2 weeks! Keep up the good progress!!
Lots of love coming your way from Virginia - Beth & John
KB, Carson & Erin are still looking for surfing lessons this summer!
I just heard the news from Chris Waites that you were under the weather. I told him that I you would be up and around in no time. I explained that you can't keep a native son down too long and that you will better than ever. Chris told me that they had to remove some of your excess baggage, which I told him would help to lighten your load anyway. Let me know if I can help (You) & KB with some surfing lessons, I might know someone who use to be decent at it. Please let us know how we can help my friend, you and your family mean the world to us. May God continue to Be With and Bless You and Your Family.
GLAD TO HEAR IT - HOME SWEET HOME - THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY AND CERTAINLY IN OUR PRAYERS KEEP THE FAITH EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON JUST BELIEVE JACQUIE
So Glad to hear you have made it home! Finally!!! Get plenty of rest and get that liver ready for some awesome cheesecake. I am waiting for your call so I can make it and bring it your way. I think I can hear your liver rumbling all the way over in Hanahan. Go Liver Go! Still thinking of you all and can't wait to see you. Keep working on getting better. You continue to be in my prayers. Love you much!! Andrea, Andy and Baby Hayden
Becky and Kevin, Amy has had to help me learn to blog, but I wanted to let you know that we are keeping up with your progress day by day and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear that you are home. Take care. With Love. Dana and Bud
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Let us know when we can start bringing on the food! We don't want to overwhelm you but we don't want you cooking either. I would guess MREs would be out of the questions as you probably have a special diet!
Kevin,Becky and K.B. I wanted you to know we are thinking of ya'll everyday. We didn't want to bother ya'll for the first couple of days enjoying being at home. Kevin, keep resting and I will be in touch soon to help in any way I can. We love you so much!!!! Hope you are enjoying your FIRE! Love and Kisses, JoBeth, Trey and Riley
The Sticky Fingers gang is glad to hear you are back home. We would love to send you over some dinner for you and the family, and yes we will send you some wings as well. Please have your brother or someone let me know when a good night would be and we will get it all set up. Martin Kratz 843-375-1378
We are so happy that you are back to the comforts of home with a fire in the hearth (gonna sure need that tonight). Lots of prayers continue to be offered up for you by the Santos Clan. Of course, this is the hardest part of recovery because soon the BOREDOM sets in. Just focus on getting well and start working on some defensive strategy's for the COK-SM football season next fall. "MAN-UP"
Oh, yea. John and Regan want to know when it's safe for your stitches for them to come over.
14 comments:
3Bs
The Story 4 know that you are glad to be home. There is no place quite like home. We are awaiting orders as Kevin recovers in the quiet comforts of home. Prayers are many..
Love,
The Story 4 :)
Hallelujah!!!!!
Thank God you are doing better than the Packers tonight! I'm sure you are so happy to be at home!! We'll be looking for you to spike the ball at the Super Bowl in 2 weeks! Keep up the good progress!!
Lots of love coming your way from Virginia - Beth & John
KB, Carson & Erin are still looking for surfing lessons this summer!
No place like home!! Glad you can finally wear your home jersey - Go #11.
Frederick and Claudia
Kevin,
I just heard the news from Chris Waites that you were under the weather. I told him that I you would be up and around in no time.
I explained that you can't keep a native son down too long and that you will better than ever. Chris told me that they had to remove some of your excess baggage, which I told him would help to lighten your load anyway. Let me know if I can help (You) & KB with some surfing lessons, I might know someone who use to be decent at it. Please let us know how we can help my friend, you and your family mean the world to us. May God continue to Be With and Bless You and Your Family.
The Owens Brood
GLAD TO HEAR IT - HOME SWEET HOME - THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY AND CERTAINLY IN OUR PRAYERS KEEP THE FAITH EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON JUST BELIEVE
JACQUIE
Welcome home Blanchards!
Love, the Knowltons
So Glad to hear you have made it home! Finally!!! Get plenty of rest and get that liver ready for some awesome cheesecake. I am waiting for your call so I can make it and bring it your way. I think I can hear your liver rumbling all the way over in Hanahan. Go Liver Go! Still thinking of you all and can't wait to see you. Keep working on getting better. You continue to be in my prayers.
Love you much!!
Andrea, Andy and Baby Hayden
Becky and Kevin,
Amy has had to help me learn to blog, but I wanted to let you know that we are keeping up with your progress day by day and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear that you are home. Take care. With Love. Dana and Bud
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Let us know when we can start bringing on the food! We don't want to overwhelm you but we don't want you cooking either. I would guess MREs would be out of the questions as you probably have a special diet!
So glad you are home...
The Benfields
Dear Operation Burning Daylight TEAM-
What size did you order in those RUBY SLIPPERS???? Whatever the size, THEY WORKED!! I BELIEVE!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!
Love,
L&D
Kevin,Becky and K.B.
I wanted you to know we are thinking of ya'll everyday. We didn't want to bother ya'll for the first couple of days enjoying being at home. Kevin, keep resting and I will be in touch soon to help in any way I can. We love you so much!!!! Hope you are enjoying your FIRE! Love and Kisses, JoBeth, Trey and Riley
The Sticky Fingers gang is glad to hear you are back home. We would love to send you over some dinner for you and the family, and yes we will send you some wings as well. Please have your brother or someone let me know when a good night would be and we will get it all set up.
Martin Kratz 843-375-1378
Kevin,
We are so happy that you are back to the comforts of home with a fire in the hearth (gonna sure need that tonight). Lots of prayers continue to be offered up for you by the Santos Clan. Of course, this is the hardest part of recovery because soon the BOREDOM sets in. Just focus on getting well and start working on some defensive strategy's for the COK-SM football season next fall.
"MAN-UP"
Oh, yea. John and Regan want to know when it's safe for your stitches for them to come over.
Love to you all!
Julie, John, and the gang
Post a Comment