Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Update

Kevin is hanging tough and he says TGIF! Keep on commentin' as we are reading them to him each time he calls us to check in.
Love to all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I saw you all at church last Sunday, I've had your family on my mind all week. Keep up your strong spirits and wonderful love for each other. We are all thinking about you and praying for you.

Donna Roberts

Anonymous said...

Well, Kevin...sounds like you took your doctors into extra innings on Thursday with the extended surgery... the sure sign of a true competitor! We, your loyal fans, are not surprised one bit...we just KNEW you'd bring it on and get it done for the OBD team! Your strength, determination and drive are simply amazing and, hands down, you've secured everyone's vote for MVP ! You'll have to split the MVP trophy with your wife and son, though...you're all our heroes!

Please rest, rest, rest ~ all of you ~ and know that you remain in the thoughts and prayers of the entire league. We're here and hope to provide whatever support you need as you continue on with the quest for the championship. You can do it! You gotta believe!!! Go Blanchards!

Much love and our best wishes,

Anne, George, Matt & Marc

Anonymous said...

Kevin, We are proud of you. When you are feeling up to it, let's all get together. We send our love and are thinking of you.
Sam and Alicia Ross

Jeff and Becky said...

KB, Becky and Kevin -

It's another beautiful day in the South Carolina Upstate. Looking forward to another churn of ice cream and water sports on beautiful Lake Greenwood. Prayers are lifting you high and we all know that is what makes the difference! Love to all -
Jeff and Becky

Anonymous said...

I must confess that I too look forward to reading your blog. What will we all do when this silly mess is behind you and the world is back to spinning as it should???

Cookies are on the front porch!

Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra

Unknown said...

OBD

Story 4 checking in. Energizer Blanchards are truly amazing. We are inspired by your strength and determination. Power of prayer and power of friendship - you got it all!
Love -the Story 4
PS Banana pops are "on deck" once you get off the ice chip diet :)

Anonymous said...

It might be MONDAY, but it's going to be a GREAT MONDAY. I know this because: On my way into work this morning I caught one of my usual red lights. As now a habit, I started reciting my "red light OBD mantra" when a beautiful dragonfly landed on the hood of my car. That was it! I knew this was going to be a GREAT DAY. You see, God knows my love of dragonflies and on very special occassions, my prayers are answered on the wings of dragonflies. They haven't led me astray yet.

Here's to a GREAT MONDAY.

Love & Prayers,
Debra

Anonymous said...

Kevin, it looks like we're going to have another quest at the lake, Barry. We shouldn't have gone on about how nice and quiet it is up there and how much better food taste up there. But as afraid as he is of Becky he may never make the trip. Regardless he's a good driver.
Also,I enjoyed our conversation today.

Anonymous said...

Benfields are thinking of you guys and keeping you in our prayers...