Kevin had surgery yesterday and the lead surgeon said "Kevin paid his dime, so we gave him his ride. It's what he wanted". The predicted 8 hour surgery turned into a 13 hour surgery. Check back for frequent updates and keep the comments coming, Kevin will be anxious to read them on the blog.
Love to all!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kind of like that Top Gun coaster ride @ Carowinds, June 2003 - at the beginning of this fiasco!!!
Keep up your good spirits. You know we're with you always.
Love you, SUBA
PS - Tell Becky I'll let her get up first next time...Mickey Twist awaits!
Or kind of like that roller coaster of a trip to Dallas in January of 2000. Hope the hospital bed is more comfortable than the "air" mattress on concrete floor. Stay strong! We love you so much! Mandy, Sam, Rowland and Otto Wright
PS - Suba was on the easy skis! :)
Daily prayers are with you all. Keep on keeping on.
the Knowltons
Kevin, Becky, and KB,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are glad the surgery is behind you. We look forward to seeing you soon. Keep fighting.
Love,
Liz, Pete, Peter and Griffie
I understand you might have some "down" time over the next day or two. Check out this BANJO THROUGH AMERICA site with the volume up... Hope it makes you smile.
http://mybeautifulamerica.com/BeautifulDixie.htm
LOVE & PRAYERS,
Linwood & Debra
Blanchard Family,
Sounds like you've all had a rough few days but we know Kevin will be back to his smiling self in no time! Ed is ready to make him some ice cream! We are praying for a quick recovery.
Love Kate, Ed, Hamer and Canham
All I can say is I would have loved to witness the two sisters skiing at the same time. What a picture. Hey, who fell first? I'll get the true story from Kevin.
I'm not surprised your surgery took 13 hours. The doctors have never had a patient like you, Kevin. I'm sure your strength and determination, along with with the Almighty above, kept them focused and determinined to get the job done. They could probably hear your voice during the surgery guiding them through. We love you so much and have a big, seedless watermelon with your name on it so tell me when you're ready and I'll sneak it in. Don't forget you owe me some icecream.
We love you,
E,D,J,MC,and E
The Energizer Blanchard has defied the odds once again! We are proud to be on OBD team and the Story 4 is calling for a round of banana ice pops for everyone or ice cream, watermelon - whatever Mr. scientific wonder(Kevin) wants! The fight is not over!!! The power of prayer - bring it on!!!!
Love,The Story 4
Post a Comment