Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sunday Afternoon Update
We are returning from a great, fantastic, fun filled weekend at Lake Greenwood where there was lots of skiing, sunning, eating, ice cream churning, boating and board game playing. Before Kevin's turn at bat sometime later this week, he and Becky wanted to thank you all for your many prayers. We will keep you updated this week by blog updates but Kevin AND Becky have requested, PLEASE NO visitors at MUSC!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We look forward to some of that "old time rock and roll" in the very near future. Not this coming weekend but the next. So, we'll see you there! And don't forget to bring Mickey Twist -
Love, SUBA
PS - I saved the ice cream.
OBD
The exterior of the house looks great! Sunshine Yellow - always looking to the bright side. Positive thoughts and energy..Story 4 checking in..we are ready, willing and able...
Love,
THe Story 4
PS
Thanks for the continued updates..Blog Queen
Givem' hell Kev!! Now do I lick the white wire before or after I connect it to the black wire? I can't seem to remember.
You'll have to come over...one more time....
h
Just catching up with the blog after 2 weeks of mission work in Hungary. We will continue to pray for your family and especially the doctors, nurses and staff treating Kevin. May God guide them in every step of this ongoing process....
Gary, Vicki, Alex and Emma Benfield
Dave and I are praying for all of you and for the doctors and nurses who will take/are taking care of you. Remember, if God takes you to it, He will get you through it!
Love you all!
Susan Snyder
Hello all - just wanted to say we're thinking of you this week. Had a great, great time at the lake. Looking forward to more great suppers and fun in the sun!
Love,
Jeff and Becky
PRAYING HARDER THAN EVER!! I am inpsired by your faith in God and family.
This is the one!!! Time for the tides to turn in your favor. We have sunsets to see and wine to drink!
Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra
Gosh, I really miss you guys! Kevin, I am praying for you and Becky and KB hang in there. I know you don't want visitors now but sometime in the near furture I'd like to bring by a little sweet treat. Hayden would love to see you guys, too. I'm still available if you need anything. Love you all! Andrea, Andy and Hayden
Post a Comment