Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Mid - Operation Update
We just got word from the operating room that Kevin is doing great. Becky and KB will be able to see Kevin this afternoon and we'll send another update at that point. Becky is going to be able to spend the night with Kevin tonight and KB will hanging with me in Brickyard. I have a computer at the hospital and you can not imagine how much they have enjoyed your comments. Please keep them coming, it is a nice distraction. Kevin was able to read the blog last night and was thrilled with all the support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Becky, Kevin and KB,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you constantly! Just know that you are all so loved and we are all willing to help in any way we can. Stay strong!
God Bless,
Amy, Anthony and Millie Noury
Kevin, Becky, and KB,
I have been thinking about you all so much. Becky, if I know you well enough you will be your strongest through Kevin's weakest. Kevin you will have the power to pull through because you are a man with many strengths. KB I know you are helping alot just by being your dad's wingman and keeping that cute smile on your face. I can't wait to hear this afternoon how it all went. We are keeping you all in our prayers. Keep up the faith, God is performing miracles each and every second, and you are one of them. God Bless. Andrea, Andy and Baby Hayden
(who can't wait to meet you all)
P.S. Please let me repay a favor...let me know if I can do anything for you. Laundry, cleaning, walk the dog, even bring you some food in the hospital. I was just there and we all know the food is not so good.
We are glad to hear the surgery is going well. We are praying for all of you. Even Thomas has been on his knees praying for Mr. Kevin.
God Bless,
Kent, Amy, Mackenzie, Emma, Thomas, and Cade Patrick
Sending lots of love and prayers from Virginia! Keep up the good reports!
Beth, John, Carson, Erin & Madison
My 6th & 7th Grade Religion classes stormed heaven with prayers today. I believe that God gives extra attention to the prayers of children!
Peace of Christ, Ann Sottile
Great news! I can't wait to hear how well the surgery went. Hang in there Becky and KB. God and the Blessed Mother is with all of you and watching over you every second! Blessings, The Macmurphys
just thought we would add even more prayers,
Stephen, Brianna and Ali
We have been saying prayers all day at the Kiernan house and are glad to hear that all is going well. We will continue to send our prayers. Just say the word and we will do anything you need. We love ya'll,
The Kiernan's
Becky, Kevin and KB,
It is with a glad heart I read your message that Kevin's surgery is going well. We are all praying mightily for a successful outcome with a clean bill of health stapled to that big block head of Kevin's when he rolls out the OR door (hey, it wouldn't hurt, he'll be asleep! It's when you are awake and they take the staples out that it hurts!)
Keep is updated Mandy! It's only because of you that I have now discovered bloggin!
Love, hugs, kisses, and prayers,
Julie, John, Joseph, Patrick, and Sarah
Kevin, Becky, KB,
When Kevin is up and about fixing some bad wiring in the hospital we'll know he's ready to come home.
We can lend a hand just like ya'll have done for so many so often.
J, A, N, N, N T!
So glad to hear the surgery went well. We are praying for a speedy recovery.
Stephen, Stacey, Stephen, Parkwood and Tolly Griffith
Post a Comment