Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

Holding steady. Please absolutely no visitors!!! Thank you in advance for understanding!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family said the Rosary for your family, the doctors, and all the people that are caring for you. Our prayers and faith are with you everyday.
Kim, Nicholas, and Suzanne Ciuffo

Unknown said...

Blanchard Family, we are praying for you. Blessed healing and recovery. Becky you brighten everyday for both me and my children. We want you and your family to know we are praying and thinking about you, Kevin and KB. If there is anything we can do please call on us. May God guide and bless you. your smiles, faith, and courage are remarkable. All our love.
The Hobgood's
Jacquie, Kelly, Jackson, and Jones

Jones said...

Coach,

Huston suggested and led our family in an extra prayer for you at dinner. We're thinking about you all and praying for you. Keep battling!

Kathy, Greg, Matthew, Justin, Huston

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kevin,I hope you feel better and we love you and miss you very much. Please get better ASAP!! got it. good.!! Love Riley and Trey

Anonymous said...

Hey bubba, I love you!!! See you soon. Love, JoBeth

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just wanted you to know that we are all thinking and praying for you. Please let us know if we can do anything. My kids just love to do laundry and clean. OK, just kidding but they said they would love to help you out. We love you all.
The Albers girls
Alison, Ashley, Melissa and Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Tonight I am going to say a prayer for your dad and your family. I heard about your dad about a week ago and am so sorry. I know how it feels. I hope your dad gets better.

many prayers for you,
Becca Albers

Anonymous said...

Keep knocking down those hurdles & we'll all be back @ Lakehouse in no time. Cutting those trees awaits! and I'm simply not taking it off the work list!
Love ya, S

Anonymous said...

Dear Kevin, Becky and KB, Hope this note finds you feeling a little better than yesterday. The third day after surgery is said to be tough, so think of that as one of the hurdles we've cleared.

Please take care of yourselves and keep that Blanchard Spirit going.

Remember, I'm just a phone call away any time day or night.

Love, Julie, Bret, Bruce, Muggs
and Molly

Anonymous said...

We are thinking and praying for you everyday.
Becky...you have been a ray of sunshine in both of my children's lives and I thank you for that. I hope you and your family feel our warmth of love and parayers.
We love you!
The Niesse's....Andrea, David Jack and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Kevin all of your friends at Sticky Fingers say Hello. We are very glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. After all you have done for us please do not hesitate to call on us if we can help in any way. Good luck you are in our thoughts.

Martin, Thomas, and Gang!