Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday

Healing a day at a time and enjoying the fire and ESPN.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good! Just don't get hooked on those sappy Lifetime movies (send Becky to her room).
Take it easy. Love, S

Anonymous said...

SO SO happy that you are home. Take care and we'll be checking on you.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Becky,

I am sorry that your husband got sick. I will be praying every day for him. I am so so so so sorry that he got sick.

I hope that you have a dream that HE GETS BETTER.
just dream about about superman and good stuff and he will get better!!!!!

Love,
McKenzie Grisham

Anonymous said...

Glad you are resting and enjoying ESPN. Hope to see you soon.

The Benfields - Gary, Vicki, Alex and Emma

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I have gotten where this is the first place I go every day to find out how things are going. So happy that you can be home where you can be more comfortable and with those who are so special to you and you to them! Keep improving and we'll keep praying. As everyone has said, we are willing to do whatever we can, so let us know when that time comes! Love and prayer to you and your family.
Buddy and Kappy Mullan