OBD has rounded third and made it back to home base in Hobcaw.
Also, a few weeks ago, we all went to our family lake house on Lake Greenwood. It was truly a beautiful weekend full of absolutely beautiful memories. See new pictures, I just couldn't resist sharing some of the good times!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yes, "they" do look great!!! May I remind you that I did get up 1st but there's always next time.
The osteoporis has not yet set in.
See you soon. LOVE, SUBA
FABULOUS PICS!!! Gracious, that is one mighty fine looking family! PRIDE's gotta be running awfully strong!
Hospital called. They want their GOWN back. Seemed you liked the "breeze" a little bit TOO MUCH???
Glad you're back on familiar territory.
Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra
Glad that you are back at home. We continue with our daily prayers for the family. Love the pictures, looks like everyone had a great time. Let me know if you craving any special dishes and they are on the way. We send wishes for continued progress and strength and will do anything you need, just call.
Love ya'll
Pat, Trina, Mia,Sean,Danny
Looks like you had a wonderful family time at the lake. You're always in our thoughts and prayers.
the Knowltons
Kevin: First time I've had such a good friend I've never met.
Talked with David today & we're allgetting together soon for a
Jim Beam or two.
I can't stay out to late. I don't think my wife knows I drink.
Love ya' buddy, Jerry
I'm so glad you are home. I'm sure that in itself makes you feel 100% better.
Looks like everyone had a classic lake weekend-what fantastic pictures! I hate that I missed it.
My thoughts and prayers are with you every day!
Take care,
Joan
Blanchards,
The entire stadium is on it's feet clapping, cheering and doing the wave in celebration of your homecoming! We are glad you are there and hope you're all resting comfortably.
Prayers continue to be sent your way in abundance. If there is anything else at all we can send your way, don't hesitate to let us know. We're all here, standing by your side.
Love,
The Durney's
Post a Comment