No surgery tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. MUSC is flying in an oncologist from MD Anderson to review Kevin's case. Keep the comments coming! Love to all!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Keep smilin and moving forward. This is just a roadblock. We're all right there with you. BTW-your wish is our command: we ARE happy, thanks to you! I love you, SUBA
Hello to everybody - gosh we sure do wish we could be there with y'all. You just brighten our day with all of these positive, upbeat messages. Please know that Jeff and I are lifting all of you up in our prayers each and every single day. We love you!
What to say... what to say... All the good stuff has all ready been taken! Let's just wing it!
Love, love ,love the new George Strait song! "I SAW GOD TODAY" Sometimes you see Him. Sometimes you feel Him. But know that he always with us. We just have to close our eyes to feel his presence, to feel his arms around us.
Kevin, Thanks for the help today getting the engine parts. And, thanks for the early B-Day present. Did you hear they had to evacuate Boaters World shortly after we left. Something about a suspected gas leak. We got out just in time. Thanks again for your company. Call when you get back or when you need me.
A mighty wind blew night and day. It stole the oak tree's leaves away. Then snapped its boughs and pulled its bark until the oak was tired and stark. But still the oak tree held its ground while other trees fell all around...
The weary wind gave up and spoke, "How can you still be standing, Oak?" The oak tree said, "I know that you can break each branch of mine in two, carry every leaf away, shake my limbs and make me sway. But I have roots stretched in the earth, growing stronger since my birth. You'll never touch them, for you see, they are the deepest part of me. Until today, I wasn't sure of just how much I could endure. But now I've found, with thanks to you, I'm stronger than I ever knew."
Kevin, Becky and KB ~ I don't know who wrote that but it reminded me of all of you. You have been, and continue to be, such an inspiration to everyone with the strength, determination and grace you have shown throughout these past eight months.
We're all praying that the winds will soon calm. Our prayers are louder than any storm and God is listening...Rely on the amazing "root system" you have ~ your faith, family and many friends ~ to help get you through this next hurdle. We're all here. Stand tall OAK ~ it's going to be A-OK.
Happy 4th of July Blanchard clan! With thoughts of fireworks today and things blowing up, just thought we could help you figure out some places to stick some dynamite in retaliation of all the places you've been poked and prodded lately. Yeah, it's all to help the cause but wouldn't a little turn-around be fair play and bring a smile to your face? We could really light up MUSC! Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you!!! Hugs to all! The Hamiltons Denise, Doug, Michael, Lizzie and Maddie
Blanchards, Just want you to know that all your ECSPORTS friends are thinking about you guys. All 8 teams prayed specifically for you guys on Thursday night! The Bashas
Catholic Dog: Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died. Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?'
Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane. There's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'
Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'
Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?'
14 comments:
Keep smilin and moving forward. This is just a roadblock. We're all right there with you.
BTW-your wish is our command: we ARE happy, thanks to you!
I love you, SUBA
Everybody do the moonwalk!
Oh, and hurry up on that ice cream!
And don't forget to run those bases!!! (That was a lot more fun than "Marching, Marching")
Love ya, SUBA
Hello to everybody - gosh we sure do wish we could be there with y'all. You just brighten our day with all of these positive, upbeat messages. Please know that Jeff and I are lifting all of you up in our prayers each and every single day. We love you!
Jeff and Becky
What to say... what to say... All the good stuff has all ready been taken! Let's just wing it!
Love, love ,love the new George Strait song! "I SAW GOD TODAY"
Sometimes you see Him. Sometimes you feel Him. But know that he always with us. We just have to close our eyes to feel his presence, to feel his arms around us.
More love & more prayers,
Linwood & Debra
Have a good 4th with KB. When you get back, Beth is going to bring a big batch of Taco Soup over. Thinking of you every day.
Brother Mike
Kevin,
Thanks for the help today getting the engine parts. And, thanks for the early B-Day present. Did you hear they had to evacuate Boaters World shortly after we left. Something about a suspected gas leak. We got out just in time. Thanks again for your company. Call when you get back or when you need me.
Captn. David
"The Oak Tree"
A mighty wind blew night and day. It stole the oak tree's leaves away. Then snapped its boughs and pulled its bark until the oak was tired and stark. But still the oak tree held its ground while other trees fell all around...
The weary wind gave up and spoke, "How can you still be standing, Oak?" The oak tree said, "I know that you can break each branch of mine in two, carry every leaf away, shake my limbs and make me sway. But I have roots stretched in the earth, growing stronger since my birth. You'll never touch them, for you see, they are the deepest part of me. Until today, I wasn't sure of just how much I could endure. But now I've found, with thanks to you, I'm stronger than I ever knew."
Kevin, Becky and KB ~ I don't know who wrote that but it reminded me of all of you. You have been, and continue to be, such an inspiration to everyone with the strength, determination and grace you have shown throughout these past eight months.
We're all praying that the winds will soon calm. Our prayers are louder than any storm and God is listening...Rely on the amazing "root system" you have ~ your faith, family and many friends ~ to help get you through this next hurdle. We're all here. Stand tall OAK ~ it's going to be A-OK.
With love,
Anne and the Durney boys
Happy 4th of July Blanchard clan! With thoughts of fireworks today and things blowing up, just thought we could help you figure out some places to stick some dynamite in retaliation of all the places you've been poked and prodded lately. Yeah, it's all to help the cause but wouldn't a little turn-around be fair play and bring a smile to your face? We could really light up MUSC! Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you!!! Hugs to all!
The Hamiltons
Denise, Doug, Michael, Lizzie and Maddie
Finally, good news is just around the corner...I do feel it in the air.
Lots of positive thoughts folks!
Kevin...we are with you buddy!
OBD
Story 4 checking in and ready for the next challenge. Prayers, prayers and more prayers - peace....The Story 4
Blanchards,
Just want you to know that all your ECSPORTS friends are thinking about you guys. All 8 teams prayed specifically for you guys on Thursday night!
The Bashas
Catholic Dog:
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died. Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?'
Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane. There's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'
Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'
Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic?'
Now, be honest! That WAS funny, wasn't it??
Well, I thought it was, but I'm Presbyterian.
Bunches of LOVE & PRAYERS,
Debra
Post a Comment