Debra, Kevin said to tell you he loved the cookies, especially the choclate chip and to please leave the next batch in the same drop location and he will have me pick them up.
A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis, forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later." "That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to." "Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted. "Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "but Pa won't like it." After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset." "Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?" "Under the wagon."
It's Friday. Come on. We got stuff to do. I mean NOW MISTER ! And tell yer little woman to quit makin fun O me and pushing me down or I gonna tell my mom. h
Story 4 checking in and it appears that the Energizer Blanchard is back in action. We knew that you would not be down for long -just long enough for the rest of us to catch our breath. Don't get a loitering ticket for hanging out in the hallways - rest up. We look forward to seeing you at OBD HQ - Hobcaw. Power of prayer and friendship..steady and strong! Love The Story 4
Kevin, You are an inspiration to us all. With try outs right around the corner, I want to be the 1st to put a name in the hat. I want to be on YOUR TEAM! Becky and KB…Don’t you feel the Love! The Likes'
Good morning Blanchards! We're just checking in on our favorite "star" team...you're all stars, super stars, even rock stars in our book! We hope and pray that this week is beginning as a good one for you with strong and steady progress being made each and every day. We'll continue sending up constant prayers for all of you but if you need anything else at all, don't hesitate to call. You have a legion of fans behind you, cheering you on...hope you know that and can feel all of the love and support that blankets you.
14 comments:
Stay strong, tough guy. Slow down on that walking so we can keep up with you...
I love you, SUBA
Debra,
Kevin said to tell you he loved the cookies, especially the choclate chip and to please leave the next batch in the same drop location and he will have me pick them up.
Kevin,
If Debra calls you go along with my story.
Do you people EVER sleep?? I'm looking at the TIME of your postings!! I take drugs to help me sleep. Remember, I'm not a morning person though.
Glad the cookies were a hit. You should try my Black Forest pie! It doesn't travel as well as cookies do, but it might be worth a taste.
Love & Prayers,
Debra
We are glad to hear you are moving around. Keep it up. We are praying for you. Liz, Pete, Peter and Griffie
Well, Kevin, seems like it's starting out like any other Thursday. On the work week, if it ain't Friday, at least let it be Thursday!
Take your time in there. HEAL and HEAL WELL. They'll be plenty for you to do when you get out of the big house!
Love & Prayers,
Linwood & Debra
CONGRATS! From ice chips to popsicles and I hear they have a case in reserve just for you!
What a way to become famous! See you soon.
I love you, SUBA
Blanchards, we are all praying hard for you! Love, The Hodapp's
Pa Won't Like It
A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis, forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later."
"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to."
"Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted.
"Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "but Pa won't like it."
After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."
"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"
"Under the wagon."
Hope this made you smile...
The Benfields
Monkey-Butt,
It's Friday. Come on. We got stuff to do. I mean NOW MISTER ! And tell yer little woman to quit makin fun O me and pushing me down or I gonna tell my mom.
h
Story 4 checking in and it appears that the Energizer Blanchard is back in action. We knew that you would not be down for long -just long enough for the rest of us to catch our breath. Don't get a loitering ticket for hanging out in the hallways - rest up. We look forward to seeing you at OBD HQ - Hobcaw. Power of prayer and friendship..steady and strong! Love The Story 4
Kevin, You sure know how to keep MUSC on their toes! You're our vote for the Heisman trophy- hands down! Thinking of all of you!
The Hamiltons
Kevin,
You are an inspiration to us all. With try outs right around the corner, I want to be the 1st to put a name in the hat. I want to be on YOUR TEAM!
Becky and KB…Don’t you feel the Love!
The Likes'
Good morning Blanchards! We're just checking in on our favorite "star" team...you're all stars, super stars, even rock stars in our book! We hope and pray that this week is beginning as a good one for you with strong and steady progress being made each and every day. We'll continue sending up constant prayers for all of you but if you need anything else at all, don't hesitate to call. You have a legion of fans behind you, cheering you on...hope you know that and can feel all of the love and support that blankets you.
Love,
Anne, George, Matt & Marc
Post a Comment